11/23/08

Website Updating

Over Thanksgiving day weekend I will be moving FMY Photos to a new host and it will have a new look! I hope to have it live by December 1st, with most of the photos move over by then.

Today I started the long process, and Murphy's Law is right here with me today. Anything and Everything that could go wrong has. But I think I have it mostly figured out, and should be able to move right along with building the site this weekend.

At the new site, I still have a link to Smugmug where the photos are still hosted at this time. It's just too expensive to keep them there, so I have no choice but to move them if I want to still show them.

So if you try to get to FMY PHOTOS and see a new design, or a half-done website this is why. It's still a work in progress. And Right now I am working full time, so it's going to take about a week to move everything over to the new site. Unfortunately I have no choice but to have the site live while I am doing this. So you may see some pretty weird things while I am fixing things. But it will all be worth it.

0 comments:



You can now Search the Blog or the main website for Bridges, Mills, and other historical buildings from this one location.
Are you looking for a certain bridge, type it in the search box and see the photos of it.