11/30/07

New Look at Website

I am still working on the website, but untill I am happy with it and have it ready to go live, I will still be using Smugmug. Everything is still where it was, and you can still get to it by going to www.fmyphotos.com but some things look different. I downgraded the account to save money.

Photos can still be bought but I will no longer make a profit off of them. But to make a profit off of them, I would of had to stay with the professional account and it was just too much money. So my loss will be your gain.

I was hoping to have the website done by Thankgiving this year, but it's so many photos that need moved that I just haven't had the time to finish it.

There is still a link to the blog from the main website. Keep checking back.

0 comments:



You can now Search the Blog or the main website for Bridges, Mills, and other historical buildings from this one location.
Are you looking for a certain bridge, type it in the search box and see the photos of it.